Sunday 14 August 2011

I am going to get straight into this rather than writing about my usual dislike of blogs.

My partner is an idiot. I have received little or no sleep due to that redhead's stupidity. In the last week several office related romantic relationships have dissolved. Of course I couldn't care less, as long as said reapers get their work done, but my gossip loving partner on the other hand is now worried about us splitting up. He is now insecure and clingy, even more so than usual. Not to mention that my shoulder is now stiff and painful from having Grell spend the night clinging to my arm. Grell may irritate me, excessively, but I have no intention of going anywhere, honestly. No matter how much we fight or argue.

Mister Sutcliff looks quite miserable today. Maybe I should make him some soup.

Work Related Note: My office email system is defective and it is slowing my ability to work from home. This flu infection is more of a hindrance than I thought.

I feel that I should mention that Grell nagged me into allowing anonymous comments on my blog. Please try not to write too much drivel in the space below. Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. I feel sorry for you getting sick.....but isn't it a strange time of the year to be getting the flu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr.Spears,

    thank goodness for the anonymity allowance. Grell, milady, you know your fan very well.

    It seems to me that despite this whole thing about hating blogs, you've proven to be quite consistent on updating. Curious, curious.. I do not see many people updating things they don't fancy so much. *smirks*

    Yes, yes, we all know how much you love your little redhead reaper, Sir. You just don't say it enough lately. A few words (whispered in her ears at night while she cuddles right beside you) won't hurt, right? ;p

    I think more hot chocolates would do better than soup. With bits of heart-shaped marshmallows perhaps? That would calm her down.

    I try not to write too much, but Sir, I AM after all here upon the order of Miss Grell to spam you with comments and all. Not that I really need that to start commenting in the first place since the fact that you are blogging is already amusing enough to make me spam you. XD

    Well, lastly I wish you well on your recovery. Both of you.

    Best regards,
    That Fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay~! Big sis got you to make a blog~! <3 I also agree with That Fan(?) you do seem to update awfully fast for 'not liking' it!! :P Either way I'm very happy that you made one~! ^_^
    Love you and Grell, pwease get better soon~!

    -Clause <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I was grinning almost the whole time when I was reading these updates. I am really excited to read your future updates! Get well quickly! They need you back at the Association!
    May I be an officer? I am a female though. I can help keep you-know-who in line.
    Aww, that's so sweet of you, William, to say that you have no intention of going anywhere, no matter how frequent the spats with Grell. Yes, go make him some hot chocolate or some chicken noodle soup. The soup helps clear sinuses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WIIIIRUUUU!!

    You are so romanticccc!! I just knew there was a tender and loving gentleman under all that stiffness! You damn dont dare to leave Grell! Believe me, he has TONS of rabid fangirls that would hire the Undertaker to dig you... alive.

    Anyway, best wishes hare rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... How cute. Have fun and get well.

    ReplyDelete