Thursday 22 September 2011

23/09/2011

I am just going to state that this entry has been difficult for me to write. Writing down my emotions for public viewing is not something I am in the habit of doing, I find it pointless but in light of recent events with Grell Sutcliff I believe that this is necessary. (Please refer to Grell's entry. It explains everything)

Firstly I want to say that I appreciate Grell. I know I call him names and I don't always appear grateful for the little things he does, like rubbing my shoulders when I have been working late or staying up all night to watch over me when I am ill, even when he is just as sick as I am. I complain about how horrible he is to live with but he is really a pleasure to have around, even if he is loud, vain, lazy and annoyingly over dramatic. I have known him for over two hundred years and I am still finding things out about him, for example I recently discovered that Grell smiles in his sleep. I am sorry I left him, he is irreplaceable and I am an idiot for letting him go for even a moment.
I am sorry Grell.

3 comments:

  1. Aww you're a sweetheart William!! I appreciate your honesty with us. Thank you *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Will has a sweet side. So cute:) And yet you manage to sound like yourself. Respect:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably the sweetest thing I ever read, I finished reading it and I was like Sqeeee so kawaii! Kyaa it's so nice William, you and Grell are the best couple ever!!! I smile everytime I read this...this must of made Grell's day when she read this. ~kiara Grell's and William's ultimate fan girl of DEATH

    ReplyDelete